Saturday, April 30, 2005

Disney Theme Parks' Pixar Presence

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Emperor Zurg Photo
Some of you readers might be noticing my lack of Pixar content lately. This is due to the fact that I collaborate with Ken Bautista on Luxo, a Pixar blog. I try to make sure that I'm not mirroring content here and duplicating information. We usually try and do a post a day, if not one or more every few days, so there's always something new to read and fun links to check out.

Speaking of which, I just finished a rather lengthy report at Luxo dealing with the Pixar-based Attractions and Rides at the Disney theme parks. It's certainaly not 'the go-to guide' but still manages to provide a good overview on what's available and what Disney has in store for park visitors.

With lots of great links to photos and videos of construction progress and in-ride movies, it's sure to whet your appetite and have you planning your next Disney vacation. I can't wait to see some of the new attractions for myself!

All this blog stuff has me keeping my writing skills sharp and I know they're improving daily. It's also proven to be a fantastic way to discover new things on the Internet and meet some great people. Who knows, it may eventually turn in to a writing career of some sort.

Thanks to the readers here and at Luxo for allowing me to share my admiration for animation, film, Pixar, illustration, music, technology, the sciences, and other fun, informative stuff. It's been a great ride so far and only looks to get better!

No comments: