Tuesday, October 19, 2004

luxo - A blog dedicated to Pixar Animation Studios

Screenshot of Pixar Animation Studio Movie Posters from Pixar Website
If you're as amped about The Incredibles as I am, then you're probably a loyal Pixar fanatic. The upcoming film from Director Brad Bird (The Iron Giant) will hopefully continue Pixar's reign as the undisputed champion of animated storytelling. And if you're also craving your fix of Pixar information, then you'll most definitely want to make Luxo a daily visit on your website rounds. Updated frequently, there is no other one-stop source for all things Pixar-related.

luxo - A blog dedicated to Pixar Animation Studios

Update: I'd like to let readers know that I've been asked to collaborate on the blog with my good friend Ken Bautista. Even though I thought about doing a Pixar tribute website a few years ago, my time has been spent on other projects. I'm glad Ken picked up the ball, ran with it, and scored a touchdown with a truly great blog! I'm honored to have been asked to be a part of it and look forward to bringing excited Pixar stories to all of you.

No comments: